- 1/2 pound sashimi grade tuna
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots or red onion
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch baby arugula, rinsed well
- Sea salt from Trapani
- Splash orange-flavored vin cotto
- Thinly slice the tuna and arrange in a shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice and orange juice over it and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Place shallots in a small bowl and whisk in lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Season arugula with salt and pepper. Mound salad on a platter and arrange the slices of tuna around it. Lightly season both the salad and the tuna with sea salt and add a splash of vin cotto. Mangia.