- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup tarragon leaves (about 4 sprigs)
- 3 cups apple juice
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh tarragon sprigs, for garnish
- Place sugar, tarragon, apple juice, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until well combined and tarragon is finely chopped. Let mixture stand for 10 minutes and then pour into a 9-inch square metal baking pan. Freeze the mixture, stirring and crushing lumps with a fork every hour, until evenly frozen, about 4 hours.
- To serve, scrape with a spoon into chilled dishes or martini glasses. Garnish with fresh tarragon sprigs.