- Separate the chicken wings into drummettes and wings, discarding the wing tip joint. Place chicken wings and drummettes into a large, zip-top plastic bag or large brown paper bag. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Add the seasoned flour to the plastic bag and toss to coat well.
- Pour the chicken pieces and excess flour onto a baking sheet and spread evenly. Allow the chicken to sit on the floured baking sheet to dry out for about 1 hour.
- Preheat fryer or a large stockpot filled halfway with vegetable oil to 350 degrees F.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry until cooked through and crispy, about 10 to 13 minutes.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and drizzle with half of Sunny's Sauce. Toss to coat well. Serve hot with the remaining Sunny's Sauce and Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.