- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 quart strong brewed green tea (hot)
- 6 lemons, juiced and strained
- 1 cup peach brandy
- 2 cups rum
- 1 quart bourbon or rye whiskey
- 1 quart chilled club soda
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Lime slices, for garnish
- Place the sugar in a large bowl and add the hot tea. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the lemon juice, peach brandy, rum, and whiskey and mix well. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Just before serving, place the mixture in a punch bowl and add the club soda to taste. Serve in punch cups.