- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam 
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 pound crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas, gently warmed and kept covered until ready to use
- 1/2 cup Emeril's Original salsa, for serving
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops, for garnish, optional
- Break the eggs 1 at a time into a small mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or fork. Add the milk, Baby Bam, and salt, and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil and the butter in a medium, nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, stirring constantly to break up into bite-size pieces. When the sausage is brown (no pink should be left), add the green bell peppers and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are just set, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle with the cheese, remove the skillet from the heat, and let rest for 20 to 30 seconds until the cheese melts.
- Spoon half of the filling down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla, burrito-style and place seam side down on a plate to keep the burrito closed. Top with salsa and garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.