- 3 slices bread (white or cinnamon swirl)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (recommended: Jif)
- 1/2 banana, sliced into 4 slices
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon semisweet mini chocolate morsels
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to broil or highest setting.
- Toast 1 slice of bread in toaster until golden brown. Spread half of the peanut butter on 1 of the untoasted slices of bread. Place the banana slices on top of the peanut butter. Drizzle the honey evenly over the bananas. Place the toasted slice of bread on top. Spread the other half of the peanut butter on top of the toasted slice. Sprinkle the chocolate morsels evenly over the peanut butter. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the chocolate chips. Top with the remaining untoasted slice of bread. Place the sandwich on a cookie sheet. Place under the broiler (or in the toaster oven) and toast until golden brown. Carefully flip the sandwich over with a spatula and toast the other side until golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately spread the butter evenly over the top of the sandwich. Cut in half and serve immediately with a cold glass of milk.