- 11 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 head roasted garlic, pulp mashed 
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Savory Pie Crust, blind baked 
- 1 pound mixed spring greens
- Black Olive Vinaigrette 
- 2/3 cup pitted and halved kalamata olives, for garnishing plates
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Into a large mixing bowl place the goat cheese, butter, ricotta cheese, and roasted garlic and beat ingredients with a mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the egg yolks one at a time, then the flour, rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt, and white pepper, mixing well to incorporate.
Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake until the top is golden and the filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Toss the greens with enough Black Olive Vinaigrette to just coat the greens and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately with slices of the tart. Garnish plates with kalamata olive halves.