- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 4 ounces slab bacon, cut into 2-inch strips
- 8 ounces frisee, washed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chervil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 Poached Eggs, warm 
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, shallots, and garlic in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the bowl while whisking constantly. Season the dressing with the salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the bacon lardons in a medium skillet or saucepan over medium heat and cook until crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Combine the frisee, chervil, chives, and tarragon in a large bowl. Drizzle the red wine vinaigrette over the lettuce and toss well to combine. Adjust seasonings with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the crispy bacon lardons and divide the salad among 4 salad plates. Place a warm poached egg on each salad and serve immediately.