- 1 cup guava juice
- Lime wedges, for rimming the glass and garnish
- Margarita salt, if desired
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sliver tequila
- 1 tablespoon Triple Sec or other orange flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Simple Syrup 
- Pour the guava juice into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight. (One cup of juice should make 8 standard ice cubes.)
- Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a margarita glass and dip immediately in the margarita salt, turning to coat. Place the glass in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, simple syrup, and guava ice cubes and pulse until smooth. Pour into the prepared glass, garnish with a lime wedge, and serve immediately.