- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Peeled and very thinly sliced potatoes
- Truffle oil, for drizzling
- Finely grated Parmesan, for dusting
- In a deep fryer or a large heavy pot, heat vegetable oil to 360 degrees F. (If using a large heavy pot, only fill pot halfway with oil). Carefully add potatoes to hot oil, in batches to avoid over-crowding, and cook, turning with a long-handled spoon, until golden and crisp, about 45 seconds to 1 minute. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Drizzle chips with truffle oil and Parmesan. Serve with your favorite sandwich.