- 10 small red skin potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed chervil leaves
- In a small saucepan of boiling salted water, boil the potatoes until just tender. Meanwhile, heat oil in a small saute pan. Add shallots and red pepper, and cook for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. When potatoes are just tender, drain, and add them to the saute pan. Add vinegar, and toss to coat. Cool salad to room temperature and stir in chervil. Adjust seasonings to taste.