- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh porcini, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups arugula leaves, washed
- 1 cup red dandelion greens, washed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 blood orange, segmented
- Blood Orange Vinaigrette 
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add porcini, season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper, and saute until tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine arugula, red dandelion greens, red onion, and orange segments in a bowl. Toss with vinaigrette to coat. Divide salad among 2 plates and top with porcini mixture. Serve immediately.