- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh raspberries, picked through
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch salt
- Place raspberries in a food processor and pulse until completely pureed. Place raspberry puree in a fine-meshed sieve set over a medium bowl, pressing to extract all the juice from the puree. Discard the seeds and pulp.
- Pour the strained puree into a medium saucepan and add the lemon juice and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and cool puree completely.
- Cream together the butter, honey, salt, and cooled puree until smooth and well blended. (This may take up to 5 minutes on high speed.) Place butter in molds or onto sheets of plastic wrap and roll into logs. Refrigerate until well chilled and firm.