- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 pound mixed bitter greens, such as dandelion, baby arugula, wild spinach, or baby spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon, honey, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. In a large mixing bowl, toss the bitter greens together. Season greens with salt and pepper. Drizzle as much dressing as desired over the greens and toss to combine.