- 1 cup tightly packed sun-dried tomatoes (not oil packed), reconstituted in hot water and drained
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper and puree on high speed. With the motor running, gradually add the olive oil through the feed tube and process until well combined. Pour into a container until ready to serve.