- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips (about half of a 13 1/2-ounce bag)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeÒos
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Southwest Essence
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 5 large eggs
- 6 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Manchego or Parmesan cheese
- Simply Salsa 
- Cilantro Pesto 
- Preheat the oven to 325?F.
- Combine the chips and butter in a small bowl and mix to blend. Press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, jalapeÒos, 1 teaspoon Southwest Essence, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Season the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons Essence. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until very smooth. Using a rubber spatula, fold the vegetables, chicken, grated cheeses, remaining 2 tablespoons Essence, and remaining tablespoon salt into the cream cheese mixture. Pour the mixture into the springform pan and bake until the center has set, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool on a wire rack. When cool, transfer to the refrigerator to chill thoroughly before serving.