- 14 small boiling potatoes, such as Red Bliss (about 2 1/2 pounds), scrubbed well
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- Homemade Ranch Dressing 
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat, lower to a simmer, and cook until the potatoes are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, let cool, then cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with all the remaining ingredients and gently toss. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary before serving.