- 2 cups tightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Manchego or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the cilantro, pumpkin seeds, and garlic in a food processor or blender. Puree on high speed. Add the cheese, black pepper, and salt and process to combine. Scrape down the sides of the processor. With the machine running, add the olive oil. Blend until well combined.