- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Asian Essence
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds total)
Combine all the ingredients except the tenderloins in a food processor and pulse several times to puree. Put the tenderloins in a large plastic storage bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a large nonstick ovenproof skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the tenderloins and sear, turning to ensure even browning, about 4 minutes. Transfer to the oven and cook for 18 to 20 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 145 degrees F. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Alternatively, heat a grill to medium-hot. Grill the tenderloins, turning several times, for 25 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 145 degrees F. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.