- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of Emeril's Original Essence or Baby Bam
- 10 thick slices white sandwich bread
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced turkey breast
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pastrami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pepper jack cheese (or Monterey Jack if pepper jack is too spicy)
- 1/2 pound sliced salami
- 5 pieces thick-cut bacon, cooked crisp and halved
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin slices
- 10 whole green leaf lettuce leaves, washed, patted dry, and stem end removed
- 3 red cherry tomatoes
- 3 small pickle slices
- 3 long metal skewers
- Zapp's Potato Chips (or other chips) for accompaniment
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Season with chopped garlic and Essence. Arrange 5 bread slices on a large cutting board. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise mixture evenly on each slice.
- Layer the meat and cheeses evenly among the bread slices in this order: pepperoni, Swiss, turkey, provolone, roast beef, cheddar, pastrami, pepper jack, and salami. (Fold the meats so that the sandwiches will stack evenly on top of each other.) Top each of the sandwiches with tomato slices and the remaining bread slices.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise mixture on top of each sandwich and lay two bacon halves on top of each sandwich. Place 1 cherry tomato and 1 pickle slice through each skewer.
- Carefully build the sandwich by stacking all five sandwiches on top of each other. Separate the sandwiches by placing 2 lettuce leaves in between.
- To keep the sandwich tower from falling over, fit the skewers into the sandwich tower all the way through the center.To serve, pull off the amount of the desired amount of bread, meat and cheese, and serve with potato chips on the side.