- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound roasted turkey meat, diced
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 heads radicchio lettuce, cored and thinly sliced
- Drizzle olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Toasted Croutons:
- 1/2 loaf French Bread
- Olive oil
- Stir together, mango chutney, curry powder, and enough mayonnaise to your desired taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey meat, rice, grapes, almonds, and red onions. Add dressing. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the radicchio with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To serve, lay the radicchio in the center of each serving plate. Mound the turkey salad on top of radicchio. Place the croutons around the salad. Garnish with chives.
- For Toasted Croutons: Slice French bread on the bias into 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick slices. Brush with olive oil. Grill or broil until golden.