- 4 (6-ounce) codfish fillets, skins removed
- Essence 
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted Irish butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Lakeshore Strong Irish Mustard or Colman's English mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, or spring onions
- 6 ounces Irish cheese, such as Dubliner, Coolea, or Carrigaline, or Irish cheddar such as Kerrygold Vintage, grated
- 1 cup heavy Irish cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- Lightly season the codfish on both sides with Essence and place in the prepared dish, skin side down.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, parsley, mustard, and garlic, and mix well. Add the cheese and mix well. Place on the fish, patting down to make a crust. Pour the cream over the fish and bake until the fish is cooked through, golden brown and the cheese is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.