- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots, cut on the bias 1/4ñinch thick
- 1 1/2 cups snow pea pods, stringed
- 1/2 cup fresh thinly sliced, stemmed fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh thinly sliced, stemmed shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, cut on the bias 1/4-inch thick
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar, and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the ginger and cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the carrots and stir-fry until beginning to soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Add snow pea pods and mushrooms and stir-fry until beginning to soften, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Add the green onions and soy sauce mixture and stir to coat. Cook for another 45 seconds, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the Tempura Chicken Fingers.