- 6 pitas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each of the pitas into 8 triangles. Place the pitas in a bowl and toss with granulated garlic, kosher salt, cayenne, cumin, dried oregano, and olive oil. Toss well and spread out on a sheet pan. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 10 to 15 minutes, shaking the pan once during cooking. Cool and serve.