- For the Ice Cream: In a small saucepan, combine the cream and sugar.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let cool completely. In a bowl or pitcher, combine the buttermilk, milk mixture, and vanilla. Refrigerate until well-chilled, about 1 hour.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's instructions. When the ice cream is nearly firm. With the machine running, add the crumbled pralines through the feed tube. Continue to churn until the ice cream freezes, about 5 minutes. Place the ice cream in a plastic container and freeze until firm, 2 hours, or overnight.
- For the peaches: In a saute pan over medium-high heat, add the butter and melt. Add the brown sugar and cook, stirring, until the sugar is melted and bubbly. Remove the pan from the heat and carefully add the bourbon. Return the mixture to the heat and flame. Cook until the flames die down. When the alcohol has cooked out, add the peaches and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place some caramel sauce in the bottom of a decorative glass. Top with 2 scoops of ice cream. Places peaches on top of the ice cream and garnish with a sprig of mint.