- 3 pounds small yukon gold potatoes, well scrubbed and quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Spicy Dill Pickle juice 
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped Spicy Dill Pickles 
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- In a large pot, combine the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of salt and enough water to cover by 1-inch. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, mustard and pickle juice. Add the garlic, dill, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper, and cayenne, and whisk to combine. Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the dressing, tossing to coat evenly. Add the eggs, pickles, onions and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning, to taste.
- Refrigerate until cool, 2 to 3 hours, before serving.