- 4 large baking potatoes, like russets, scrubbed (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- SPECIAL SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam 
- OPTIONAL KICKED UP TOPPINGS:
- Grated cheddar
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped ham
- Steamed chopped broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and make sure the oven rack is in the center position.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Rub with the oil, and season with the salt and pepper on all sides.
- Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour.
- To make the Special Sauce, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well to blend.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Using oven mitts or potholders, carefully transfer the hot potatoes to a plate and serve with the Special Sauce. Serve optional toppings, as desired.