- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, green parts only
- 1 tablespoon seeded, minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Essence 
- Melt the butter in a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn, salt, and cayenne, and cook, stirring occasionally, until deep golden brown, 5 minutes. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and let cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to serve with the catfish.