- 1 sheet puff pastry (half of 17 1/4-ounce package), thawed
- 1 small wheel Brie, about 6-inches in diameter, rind removed
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F.
- Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll out to a rectangle, about 8 by 16-inches. With a sharp knife, cut into 6 to 8 equal squares.
- Cut the Brie into 6 to 8 equal wedges. Lay 1 wedge of cheese diagonally in the center of each pastry square, pressing down to flatten. Top the cheese with a portion of raspberries.
- With a pastry brush, brush egg onto the outer edge of the dough, fold the dough in half and press to seal. Place the pastry packages on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown and risen, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.