- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 head cabbage)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 Belgian endive, cored and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced yellow onion, preferably sweet onion, such as Maui or Walla Walla
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and whisk well. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, apples, carrot, endive, onion and parsley. Toss with the dressing until evenly coated. Place in the refrigerator, covered, to chill slightly before serving.