- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups corn (about 6 ears)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Original Essence 
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn, onions, bell peppers, jalapeno, Essence, and salt, and cook, stirring, until soft, for 10 minutes. Add the cream and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.