- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Emerilís Essence 
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped smoked tasso, or chopped ham
- 8 cups cooked white rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab, picked of shells
- 3 eggs, scrambled firm, cooled and chopped
- Cut the shrimp in half through the center, and season with Essence. Set aside.
- In a large wok or large, non-stick skillet, heat the peanut and sesame oils over high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, 1/4 cup of the green onions and red pepper, and cook, stirring continuously so they do not burn.
- Add the onions, carrots, tasso and shrimp and continue to stir fry. When shrimp begin to turn pink, after about 30 seconds, add the rice and mix thoroughly. Add the soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, and stir to mix well. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Gently fold in the crabmeat and the cooked eggs and just heat through. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup green onions, and serve.