- Coarse brown sugar crystals, optional garnish to coat rims of the glasses
- 1 1/2 ounces Absolut Citron vodka, or regular vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 3 ounces Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Blend
- 2 teaspoons CrËme de Cassis, Framboise or Chambord liqueur
- Candied orange slices, optional garnish
- If desired, wet the rim of a tall martini glass, then dip in the coarse brown sugar crystals.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, triple sec, and juice with crushed ice.
- Shake well for 30 seconds, then strain into the prepared martini glass. Gently add the Crème de Cassis, allowing it to drop to the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with a candied orange slice, and serve.