- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup washed strawberries, stems and hulls removed
- 1/2 cup raspberries or peeled and sliced kiwis (about 2 kiwis)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender and process on high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- Feel free to substitute or add other fruits, such as blueberries, mangoes, or peaches. And feel free to substitute pineapple juice for the orange juiceóitíll work just as well!