- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) cold unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam 
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Remove the husks and silk from each ear of corn.
- Rinse the corn under cold running water and pat dry.
- Cut the butter into 4 equal pieces and place one a third of the way up from the bottom on each piece of foil.
- Set one ear of corn on top of each butter pat and sprinkle with some of the Baby Bam.
- Roll up the foil over the corn, starting at the bottom. Keep rolling until only 4 inches of foil are left at the top, then fold the left and right sides in toward the center. Finish rolling the foil over the corn.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before taking the corn out of the hot foil.
- Be very careful when removing the hot corn from the foil wrappingóboth the steam and the corn are hot!
- You can try this with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, or zucchinióbut youíll have to experiment to get the cooking times just right.