- In a large bowl, combine the meat and barbecue sauce, and stir with a large spoon or rubber spatula to mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and warm in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes on high.
- Place the tortillas on a round baking dish or large plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave until warm and soft enough to roll, about 40 seconds on high.
- Place one tortilla on a work surface and spread 1/2 cup of the meat mixture down the center. Top with 1/4 cup of the Quick and Crunchy Slaw and roll up into a tight cylinder.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve.