- KICKED UP MAYONNAISE:
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam 
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 slices sandwich bread, each about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 poached chicken breast (about 6 ounces), sliced, or 6 ounces sliced chicken or turkey
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced, optional
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 thin tomato slices
- Prepare the Kicked-Up Mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, mustard, and Baby Bam in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon until smooth.
- Place two paper towels on a 9-inch round glass baking dish. Spread the bacon on the towels, slightly overlapping the slices so they fit in the dish. Cover the bacon with two more paper towels.
- Microwave on high until the bacon is brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove the dish from the microwave and let it rest for 5 minutes before continuing.
- Carefully remove and discard the top layer of paper towels. Place the cooked bacon on a plate until ready to use and discard the remaining paper towels.
- Toast the bread until golden brown.
- Lay the toast flat on a work surface and spread some of the Kicked-Up Mayonnaise on only one side of each slice.
- Place a layer of sliced chicken on one piece of toast and top with avocado slices, if desired. Top with another piece of toast, mayonnaise side up.
- On that toast, place a layer of bacon. Top with 2 lettuce leaves and 3 tomato slices.
- Top with the remaining toast, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut into halves or quarters. Place one toothpick into each section and serve. Let cool and eat!