- 2 (3-ounce) packs orange Jell-O
- One and one-half cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 and three-fourths ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- One-half cup diced celery
- One and one-half quart mold
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Using a wire whisk, beat the cranberry sauce until smooth and add to the gelatin mixture. Add the orange rind and cranberry sauce. Chill until slightly thickened, then stir in the pineapple and celery. Spray the mold with cooking spray. Pour the mixture into mold. Chill until firm, then unmold on salad greens.