- 1 pound all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the flour and salt. Process to mix well. With the machine running, add the eggs, egg yolks and olive oil through the feed tube, and process until it resembles wet corn meal, about 2 minutes.
- Take a handful of dough at a time and form into a firm ball. Repeat with the remaining dough. Roll out each dough ball into desired shape in a pasta machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until just al dente, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and serve with desired sauce.