- 1/3 cup vodka
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Habanero pepper
- 1 pound Red Snapper fillets, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- In a bowl combine the vodka, orange juice, lime juice, bell pepper, onions, cilantro, garlic and pepper.
- Ten to fifteen minutes before serving, fold the fish and salt into the vodka cure. Divide the fish and any juices among 4 to 6 decorative bowls or glasses and serve immediately.