- 1 dozen large eggs
- Water to cover
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons sharp mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Place the eggs in a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt and place over medium heat. Bring to boil and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover and allow to sit for 11 minutes. Remove from the water and cool in ice water. Remove the shells and set aside.
- Slice all of the eggs in half and remove 8 of the egg yolk halves. In a mixing bowl, combine the yolks, anchovies and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Mix well. Season with pepper. Stuff the eight egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate while assembling the other eggs.
- Remove 8 yolks from 4 eggs. In another mixing bowl, combine the yolks, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons butter, and 2 teaspoons mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Stuff the mixture into the egg white halves. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate while assembling the other eggs.
- Remove the remaining 8 yolks from the last 4 eggs. In a mixing bowl, combine the yolks, the ham, 1 tablespoon of the cheese, 2 teaspoons of the mustard, and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- To assemble, place all of the stuffed eggs on a serving plate. Garnish with chives.