- 1/2 pound Tombo or Ahi (tuna) fillet, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound spicy boiled Hawaiian spiny lobster tails
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup chopped Maui onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup rinsed and chopped fresh limu or ogo seaweed
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced Hawaiian chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Emerilís Original Essence
- 4 cups assorted greens
- 4 avocados, halved, peeled and seeded
- TARO ROOT CHIPS:
- 2 pounds taro, peeled and cut into very thin rounds
- Peanut oil for frying
- Emerilís Original Essence
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Divide the greens among 8 plates and top with one avocado half. Spoon a generous 1/2-cup of poke in each avocado half and serve with Taro Root Chips.
- TARO ROOT CHIPS: In a large, deep wok or pot, heat the oil to 360°F. Add the taro rounds in batches and stir to prevent them from sticking. Cook until just golden brown, about 45 seconds. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Essence while still hot. Repeat with the remaining chips. Serve immediately.