- 3/4 pound lobster tail meat, rough chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon
- 2 packages pre-baked phyllo shells (30 shells)
- 1 ounce Sevruga caviar, optional
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a food processor, puree the lobster meat with the salt and paprika. With the motor running, add the cream in a steady stream and blend until the mixture is smooth, then add the tarragon.
Pipe or spoon the lobster mousse into the puff pastry shells and cook in the oven until the mousse is set and the shells are golden brown, about 8 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with a dollop of caviar.