- 4 firm, ripe peaches (about 1 pound), halved and pitted, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto, Nocello or other nut-flavored liqueur
- Almond Mousse 
- Toasted sliced almonds, garnish
- White chocolate curls, garnish
- Prepare a grill or broiler.
- In a bowl, toss the peach halves with the Amaretto and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place the peaches, cut sides down, on the grill and cook until marked and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cut into quarters. Transfer to desert bowls or plates and top each with a scoop of the mousse. Garnish with the sliced almonds and grated white chocolate, and serve.