- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch cinnamon
- 10 egg yolks
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberry jam, slightly warm
- 1 blind-baked 10-inch basic pie crust shell
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 8 sprigs fresh mint
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and pinch of cinnamon. Whisk in the egg yolks, 1 at a time. Season with a pinch of salt. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Spread the jam evenly over the bottom of the pie shell. Pour the milk mixture into the pie shell and bake until the top is lightly browned and the center sets, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature. Slice the pie into individual servings. Garnish with the whipped cream and mint.