- 12 ounces very fresh (sushi-grade) white-fleshed ocean fish, such as grouper, wahoo, sea bass, or red snapper
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely diced serrano pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 (3-inch) plantain chips
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Cut the fish into 1/4-inch dice. Place in a glass dish with the lime juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, peppers, onions, and garlic, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cilantro, olive oil, and salt. Fold gently to mix. Serve ceviche in martini glasses and garnish with fried plantain chips and lime wedges.