- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 15-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 (six and one-half ounce) can chopped clams
- One-half teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- One-half pound linguini, cooked al dente
- These are ingredients that are easy to always have on hand and to cook as a last minute meal. The capers add a wonderful zip!
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add the capers and cook, stirring, for one minute. Add the tomatoes, clams, pepper, and parsley and simmer for 10 minutes uncovered. Toss with the pasta and serve.