- 1 cup dried white navy beans, soaked overnight, rinsed well, then cooked in fresh water to cover until tender (about 1 hour)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) diced andouille sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- Drain the beans.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the sausage, green onions, celery, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and Creole Seasoning and sautÈ, green onions, celery, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and Creole Seasoning and sautÈ for 2 minutes. Stir in the beans, salt, and pepper; sautÈ for 1 minute and remove from the heat. This can be stored, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in a saucepan over low heat.