- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped Italian plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved Greek or Italian black olives
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 to 7 ounces each) yellowfin tuna steaks
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- In a bowl combine 1/2 cup oil, the onions, garlic, tomatoes, black and green olives, anchovy, lemon juice, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper, and stir until thoroughly blended. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Sprinkle the tuna steaks evenly on both sides with the Creole Seasoning.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the tuna and sautÈ until brown, for about 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place a tuna steak on each of 4 plates and spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the sauce over each.