- 1 1/2 cups Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing 
- Basic Pie Dough, rolled out into two 9-inch dough rounds, each cut in half 
- 4 boned (except for the knuckle or joint at the bottom of the drumstick) chicken legs, the thigh and the drumstick all in 1 piece
- 2 teaspoons Emerilís Creole Seasoning 
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Andouille Cream 
- Prepare the Andouille Corn-Bread Stuffing and the Basic Pie Dough.
- Preheat the oven to 375?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Spread the meat of the chicken legs open and sprinkle the inside of each with 1/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning. Sprinkle the outside of each leg with another 1/4 teaspoon Creole Seasoning, and use your hands to coat thoroughly.
- Stuff the cavity of each leg with 6 tablespoons of the stuffing and close the skin around it. Brush the half-circles of dough with some of the beaten egg and place one leg on each piece with the joint sticking out. Fold the ends over to create a wrapper and place, seam side down, on the baking sheet. Brush the outside of each package with more of the beaten egg and bake until the crust is brown and the chicken tender, for about 35 minutes.
- Prepare the Andouille Cream.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup of the Andouille Cream onto each of 4 dinner plates, and place a baked chicken leg on each.